View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
The Print Is So Tiny! (Happy Tales of Happy Readers)

We got an offer on our house yesterday so we're in the process of packing up our stuff.

We'll probably need to move into an apartment for an interim living solution, so one of the things I did was identify the next 4 months' worth of books I want to send to 1DollarScan and go ahead and leave them with my Mother. That's one less thing for the movers to move when the time comes.

Mom was helping me pack up the books in sets when she picked up one from my childhood -- a Grimms' fairy tale collection -- and said "I remember this one!" She opened it and immediately recoiled, saying "The print is so tiny!" Then she turned to me and asked "How did we ever read without eReader?"

My mom is in her 60s and is NOT a techie person. I am so happy she likes her reader.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote