View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #9
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
It's the same as audio drama... I enjoy a lot of radio plays and other audio dramas because the pictures are better than TV/film/video and the same applies to books whether paper or eBooks... If I want to watch the TV (getting rarer ) or video then I want a decent size screen or a cinema for a film but none of them are books...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote