View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 08:08 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks very much for the information. I have decided to buy the new eb1150 ; i found it for sale on ebay, at a discounted holiday price (112$). Shipping to France was 35$ (also a holiday discount), because the seller only ships by express mail to have some proof, but with the exchange rate it still is pretty cheap for me (note to any other europeans who want one !). Now i just have to wait for it to arrive, I am feeling very impatient !

Next step will be learning how to convert all my pdf, txt, rtf and doc (and mobi, which i began to download when i was thinking of getting a gen3 straight away...) files into the eb format... i think i already have enough ebooks to last the rest of my life.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote