View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:37 AM   #29
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
...When you add in devices which allow their users to rearrange their files, it goes from merely hairy to covered in dense fur and chasing you through the woods...
Snort...choke...gasp... I was already primed when I saw the foo and bar examples so this had me laughing hysterically. Thanks for the laugh! You realize I'm going to steal that line?
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote