View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #105
darkpoet
ePub Headbanger
darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Boox Poke4 / Sony PRS-505
I'll invite you to take a look at my epub-formatted book. The 9th section called "Tarot" (adversary) is a collection of poetry. In particular, numbers 19, 20, 22 should prove good examples of a "best-fit" solution. Due to page-width, it's really a matter of doing some "padding-left" and "padding-right" work... coupled with some left, right, or center, alignment... Also, because you don't want stanzas breaking across pages (and when the user selects large size fonts, they will), I made sure to use ".dontbreak { page-break-inside: avoid ; }" in the CSS as well...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=815201
darkpoet is offline   Reply With Quote