View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #8
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
That's great! The writer program announcement was one of my key reasons for purchasing it (as was the double battery life as compared to PB360 or competing devices;
The battery life on my PB 302 is indeed awesome. But I have to remember to turn of the accelerometer. That shortens the batter life considerably. So I usually leave it on but if it's going to be more than 4 or 5 days between charges I will either turn off the accelerometer or remember to turn of the 302 when I'm not going to be using it for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
As long as we are wishing: a font size (or rather 2 of them) in ADE in between the too small and the next too large ones.
It looks like you get your wish in FW 15.2. There are now 6 font sizes in ADE. The extra one seems to be between the smallest and the next size up. It's quite usable.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote