View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:18 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lookin' good

By the way, I think I know what causes a blank page to occur between the Contents and the Chapter I. - with me, it usually happens when I do a forced page break. (However, even when the word Chapter is set to Title attribute, one doesn't always get a forced new page...go figure.)

Musings:

There are so many weird anomolies in BD. I've experimented with ways to get rid of the overhanging underline on a linked Contents page - but not satisfactorily. I've even experimented with a small bullet, but I'm not happy with that look. I wish we could do away with underlined links altogether....I hope that's being worked on in the next incarnation of this great program.

Getting back to that extended, overhaning left line on a link: I'm wondering if it's caused because there's an indentation that we don't see on Paragraph mode?

Has anyone experimented, do you know, with creating styles? I'm afraid to experiment, thinking I might screw up something forever.. Then I would never be able to upload a book again.

Anyway, your new version now matches all the Edgar Wallace titles from you that I've downloaded.

Thanks!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote