View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
What tools exists for automatically convert an ePub to something suitable for a specific reader? Just playing around with my Gen3 and ePub a couple of hours I have noticed tha you need to remove text-align from the css file to be able to choose justification or not in the Gen3. You also need to adjust the top margin.

So have anybody started writing any libraries for this or should I just write the tools myself (maybe a good project for learning Python...).
If I was converting ePub to something else, I would use Calibre.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote