View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you ever used the "MP3 Player" (which I put in quotes deliberately) on the Sony Reader? Believe me, you wouldn't want to. It is the most "bare bones" thing imaginable. It will list - and play - tracks in order of their ID3 tags, and that's it. No display by album or artist. Worst of all, it's dangerous because it has no "stop" button, only a "pause", which makes it very easy to accidentally leave it playing, and drain your battery flat.

Even the cheapest of "real" MP3 players is better than the Sony. Believe me - it's no loss!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote