View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 11:49 AM   #12
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I think there are still slush threads at the Baen Bar -- I've heard enough slush horror stories to make me avoided them.

Anyone who signs up with that forum can read the slush posted there, so if anybody wants to have a look to see what sort of stuff gets slushed, there's a good place to do it.

Please note, however, that I have no idea how representative of the species the Bar slush is, if somebody who (unlike me) has actually done real slushing wants to comment on that, I'd appreciate it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote