View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 10:03 AM   #164
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List plugin update v1.2.9 - Migration to Calibre 2.x

Hi Eugenie (and anyone else who may be using this plugin),

First I'll apologize publicly for not migrating this plugin right away. To be honest, I didn't think anyone was using it any longer (I guess that will teach me to assume). In any case, I've been set straight.

I've posted an update (version 1.2.9) that has been migrated. I got my Sony 650 back this weekend so I could test the changes out, and things seem to be holding together correctly.

It's very probable that I haven't extensively tested out all execution paths, mainly because it's been a while since I've looked at this code and I don't really remember it like I used to. But the main stuff seems to work fine. Please let me know if you run into any problems and I'll see what I can do to fix them.

As it's been a while, I don't really remember the process to get the plugin registry updated with the latest version information, so the changes won't show up in the "User Plugins" view just yet. I'll need to look around to figure out how I get that done. In the mean time, if you don't want to wait, you can just download the plugin zip file and use the "Load plugin from file" option in the Calibre Preferences view.

Thanks.

Karl
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote