View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #52
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcloude View Post
Well, I got mine today and I haven't had a chance to try it out because it's no better than the T1 at accessing dropbox where my books are hiding. In fact it might be worse. Boo.

I was able to access and download books to my PRS-T2 from my Dropbox account with few issues. I had to use the browser, but now that I have a bookmark set to it, I'm able to grab books quickly.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote