View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 07:57 PM   #192
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by knghcm View Post
I'm converting an AZW4 file which looks perfectly find on Kindle PC but when converted to PDF started having small "glitches" on the page, such as the letters "fi" now appears as a registered trademark symbol (r in a circle). What could have possibly led to that? And more importantly, how can I fix it?
Boy, I'm at a complete loss. I assume you're talking about using KindleUnpack to extract the pdf from the azw4 rather than actually converting it. I can't think of a single reason why extracting the pdf from its mobipocket/palm wrapper would affect the content of the pdf.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote