View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #450
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
my replacement came today and i'm just going to keep it. it's far from perfect (as every paperwhite seems to be) but i think i can live with it. it's a little more colorful than my first one but at least it doesn't have any white pixels. the top half of the screen seems darker to me than the bottom half as well but i'm not going to gamble again and possibly get a worse unit. it does have a black dot at the top of the screen that won't wipe away but i can try to get used to it.

the best part was it was not a refurb

Last edited by heatherlynn; 02-22-2013 at 07:54 PM.
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote