View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #447
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
I got the new one. First, it looks like one that someone already had (503) because there are dried water marks all over the screen --like someone wiped the screen down with a wet cloth before sending it back. Second, it looks exactly like my first PW. Reading Rainbow.

I'll keep mine, and I'm not upset at all because either my eyes have adjusted or the hues have faded because I'm once again not seeing them unless I'm looking for them.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote