View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:17 AM   #13
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleslawyer View Post
The 8.9 has a faster SOC, higher res, larger screen (of course)
Not a lot of difference between the two that isn't immediately obvious.

However if you like magazines or reading PDF scans of double column text you'll probably have a better time with the 8.9. 7" is great for books, but I think its a little on the small size for documents that were intended for a4/letter and have the formatting preserved.
That's pretty much where I ended up my thinking. Just don't know that it is worth the money for the occasional need? I can read larger size docs on my Kindle DXG or large size monitor. Plus, the 7" would be easier to sell when I want to upgrade.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote