View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
Sara_J
Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Question Placing inside-links in your Kindle book to reference different sections

Hi guys,

As I'm preparing my Kindle book, I was thinking, do any of you authors link to the different sections of the book inside? What I mean is, other than the Table of Contents, do you do any more linking inside the book? For example:

Just like you read in Part II (insert link/hyperlink), you will be reading more about it in this part.

Is it too much of a problem to be linking inside the book to other sections/parts of the book? I don't have a Kindle tablet yet, so I don't know if authors do it or if it is possible to do

Thanks you all
Sara_J is offline   Reply With Quote