View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #50
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Happy Birthday, MobileRead!

My fav forum is "Deals, Freebies and Resources." I find the best bargains there! I think it has improved greatly by eliminating self-promotion, and I love the monthly by genre threads. I can't think of a way to improve off the top of my head! There have been plenty of improvements in the past few months!

I also check out the Kobo device-specific forum often to get the latest news on my favorite reader.

Wonderful site! Here's to (at least) ten more years!