View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #205
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Lester_Bangs: Provided (you|the autodetection code) set the right model in the plugin settings, and I didn't get it wrong, mostly, yes. (I say mostly because the sorting order on the plugin side might not be completely accurate for the Touch/PaperWhite, especially regarding the case. Too much of a hassle to investigate how to get it right). The most important part (what to prefix a collection with to get it on top when sorting by title) should be accurate though (and on the PW, you don't have much choice anymore on that front: a single quote, or a digit).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-25-2012 at 06:02 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote