View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #94
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
I have submitted a tiny test book to KDP. I have also attached it to this message.
It is supposed to start at the top of Chapter 1.
  • It does not work on my Kindle 3 running 3.4 (KF8) (it shows the TOC page)
  • It works perfectly on the PC Previewer.
  • It works perfectly on the online Previewer.
  • I downloaded the preview file and it too works perfectly on the PC Previewer.
  • If I take the file and use the special split script, it then works perfectly on my Kindle.
Once it is published I will buy it, which will cost me 75p, the smallest amount allowed. I will then see if it works or not. At last we will find out if KDP really does fix this problem.

PS I'm hoping that KDP won't reject it!
Attached Files
File Type: mobi content_2012-09-30_19-16-29.mobi (71.9 KB, 182 views)

Last edited by Tugger; 10-07-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote