View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #17
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
So, if I register my Kindle app with Amazon on each device, they will be able to "share" the files so I can read on my iPhone and then open the same book on my desktop and be able to use the Kindle app there and it will open the same book at the spot where I stopped reading?

Sorry... It sound simple but not sure if my muddled brain is able to follow all of this.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote