View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #142
XrXca
Avid Reader
XrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura about

Device: Auro H2O, Kobo Glo x 2, Asus Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Lordy, how fast do you read? I can't believe you've already read through 2 and 2/3 books!
Very.

Usually 3-4 hours for an average sized book (ereaders have slowed me down a little bit as there is less on the page at one time)
And authors that use multiple character names that are almost identical, or make up a lot of words slow me down.

Even with the ereader slowing me down, they are far more convenient for travel, I always had to carry at least 3 books for a longish flight, never mind the number of book I'd take with me on a two week "lay on the beach and read" vacation.

And I think the glo will be better as well, finding a well lit & comfortable spot in some terminals to wait out a delay is almost impossible.
XrXca is offline   Reply With Quote