View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #673
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but: The attached *.zip file below my post is exactly that, an "actual plugin" -- the user doesn't need to modify anything, he simply needs to deactivate the built-in Kindle device interface and use mine. My plugin is written in such a way that it doesn't get outdated and always has the exact same features as the built-in plugin, even if it is updated.