View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 05:01 PM   #29
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Ok, just curious. I downloaded DE and installed it. It found the 18 PDFs that I had in the "My Ebooks" folder. It told me if I didn't get an AdobeID (which appears to be your email address) that the documents would be lock to this computer. Wha? Wait, they aren't protected in the first place. I wasn't worried, I can redownload them if needed and already have copies on my home PC.

It seems pretty similar to Mobipocket reader for PC. They had a link on their store web site to get some free DE books, but the link didn't seem to work. I also see no way with DE to access any book stores/libraries, etc.

It is nice to be able to catalog the PDFs, but I can do that with Calibre and Mobipocket too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote