View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanWatson View Post
The HW is good, the main features are good and the SW is slow. It nearly copies the original nook release state exactly. The SW on the nook classic improved greatly within months. I suspect we will see the same thing on the Nook Color.

My expectations have been met and I will be happy with my device assuming the review is correct.

hmm Cnet seemed to think the software respone was good, I'm wonder if Engadget is just pitting it against the iPad which in that case everything will seem to lag.

also PC Mag also liked the UI and the response of the nook color.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote