View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #6
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I understand, but there are two things at play here:

1. I don't know where the Kindle gets the page numbers for non-Amazon books. These are converted EPUBs. If I remember correctly, Calibre has an estimation function for pages; so maybe Calibre puts them in.

2. I have read all three books as hardbacks. There is NO way I would need almost 40 hours for the first (much less), and NO way I needed only 15 hours for the third. These books are all in the same ballpark with regard to reading time. I know from experience.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote