View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 12:48 AM   #28
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You are very welcome Laurel. I believe the ilIad also has the same problem with accents.
It sure does, Jon. As a new Iliad owner, I couldn't get the "Rubaiyat" to open. I couldn't figure out why, and assumed some sort of insurmountable incompatibility. However, after doing some significant tracking down (okay, I should have just read the notes in the thread it is posted in ), it now works fine.

Thanks to all (for making it available, and for solving my problems...or at least the problems within your ken. For the rest, there's medication. )

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote