Thread: MobileRead July 2017 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 09:17 PM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamora View Post
Hidden Figures sounds best to me. Well, Socrates Cafe sounds good too, but I can get Hidden Figures audiobook through Overdrive. I just placed a hold.
Those are the two that sound best to me, too. It's touch and go whether the Hidden Figures audiobook at OverDrive will be available in time (no hope on the ebook), but there's a copy available at the Engineering and Math Library at the campus in town, so I could pick that up. Socrates Cafe would have to be ILL.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote