View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 03:58 AM   #5
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
As I can't read the site, I don't know if this is copyrighted--I'd imagine that the material may not be (Bible), but the site itself likely is. I can't read the terms of service, which makes me not cheery about answering this particular question.
@Hitch: This particular translation is owned by the Swedish State. It is ©'ed, and there are royalty fees for using it commercially (printed editions) or redistributing larger "chunks" electronically, but you can (re)use it freely in smaller portions or for personal use.

Regarding the formatting, the Chapters are in a <span class='ch'> and the verse in a <span class='v'>. If you want that, you'll have to mark the text you want and use something like Firefox' "Show source code" and copy from there.

Then you'll have to learn some css and such stuff

- and that's about as detailed as I will get - others have written whole books on html and css, so I won't get into that.

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote