View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #4
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Works fine. Facebook & Twitter (as well as Google+) ship with the Arc. Dropbox works great (most apps that allow for pinning to Tapestries or sharing with social networks will also have Dropbox show up on the list).

Only had 2 apps I've tried fail so far (Adobe Flash (had to be sideloaded from GoodEReader) and Toki Tori (puzzle platformer, gained from the Humble Indie Bundle - but broken for everyon)), neither of which were from Play.

Really, the only problem is that the Arc is considered to be an unofficial build of Android, so some apps will refuse to let you download them from Play (such as TuneIn Radio, which I consider essential. Fortunately, GoodEReader's got it at their app store - don't even need to download their market app to install, either, just go with your browser).
Arc is not an unofficial android device. We are fully android certified.

TuneIn has a GPS requirement. You can not download it from the Play store unless you meet this requirement. This is for TuneIn to change.

I hope that clears things up for everyone.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote