View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 03:23 PM   #510
Aurinko
Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Aurinko is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Sony DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
@Aurinko, what iPad do you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurinko View Post
My Sony DPT-S1 with its pathetic SoC and Android 2.x can outperform the newest MapleRead CX on my 3rd gen iPad Pro.

Quote:
The page turn is less than a second on my iPad Mini 5.
Less than a second isn't that informative, because a second delay on page flips would be a clear indicator of bad code. I'm expecting the app to pre-emptively load or pre-render the content in a buffer to be immediately displayed when the user flips pages.

Quote:
I have no problem with the images as a long touch/press enlarges the image to full screen.
I know but that's not how I read books, full-screening every picture every time just to see it with proper proportions (which I'm not sure it did, but doesn't matter because it's not a solution), while not being able to read the text at the same time.
Aurinko is offline   Reply With Quote