View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 08:50 AM   #28533
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
I've finished Perfect Wives in Ideal Homes by Virginia Nicholson, a social history of women in 1950s Britain, which was most enjoyable. I'm currently reading Stand into Danger, the fourth Richard Bolitho novel set in the age of sail, as I cast around for replacements for the Aubrey/Maturin and Sharpe series, where I'm winding down with both.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote