View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 08:24 PM   #40
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Yes. I'm sure many millions have done taste tests over the millennia.
It's not as if these things were invented out of thin air. Tea brewing temps have been an artform since before thermometers were invented.

All I can say about coffee is that my weekend french pressed is most definitely a delicate ballet of times, weights, temps, and grind. I got a scale and this kettle and now most flavor fluctuations are gone.
Yea, the coffee maker I use is temperature calibrated. I also use a scale and measure the water for the coffee. I get a very consistent taste.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote