View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #230
PhilK
PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
There's an irony in there somewhere, wityh your name n all
Sorry for taking so long to respond....yes indeedy. Irony galore, hope you don't add his surname as an insult on the end of MY name ! Me name's genuine too !
Always loved Larry Niven. And the best of Niven's co-writers, Jerry Pournelle is great if you like militaristic sci-fi too. Poul Anderson is fantastic if you like Time travel stories and he's contibuted by stories linked into both Niven and Pournelles worlds (worth reading the Man-Kzin Wars series)
Read plenty of others and while they may write a fantastic one-off they aren't consistent enough to warrant mention in my own humble view !

Last edited by PhilK; 11-22-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: .
PhilK is offline   Reply With Quote