View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 08:19 AM   #41
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Yep, do that.
I upgraded mine in steps, first with the hacked firmware from OpenInkpot then with the stuff Derek posted so my experience is also a bit different from the "normal" one.
Nice to know that the HP tool did the trick though...I also had it installed and just decided to try it...seems that was what made it work.

btw. the switching off is normal, that's the auto power off, you can deactivate that.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote