View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #17
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciFiFan View Post
I didn't change anything in the handling of these formats from the sources provided by PocketBook. Two questions:
1. What does the configuration of fbreader show for the hyphenation language for these files? It should show e.g. "auto (en)" if it detects English.
2. Can you send me (e.g. by board mail) a sample file which causes this problem? I don't have such problems with any of my files...
A moot point now, the "b" release performs perfectly.

The Hyphenation setting I use is Hyphenation off.
The files were mostly Baen DRM-free commercial files and a few from Calibre. Plus a couple of private DOCs.

I'm quite happy now.
Now, if only the boys in Kiev would add a setting to make FBReader the default for ePub instead of ADE...
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote