View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 10:02 PM   #13
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
My way to make a 1 lb loaf of bread. Roughly 5 1/3 oz of water or more precisely to the black line on the measuring cup that came with my bread machine. Roughly 1 tablespoon margarine. 7/8 tsp salt. Put in bread machine. Add 2 cups bread flour, 1 tablespoon each dry milk and sugar then one teaspoon yeast. Menu to the dough cycle. In an hour and a half put dough in a baking dish. An hour later bake at 350 for about 50 minutes.
I keep a 2 cup measuring cup in the bread flour and a tablespoon in both the dry milk and the sugar.

Oh here is a neat set of cups and spoons.
http://www.amazon.com/Prepworks-Prog...measuring+cups
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote