View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #184
darkpoet
ePub Headbanger
darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.darkpoet knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Boox Poke4 / Sony PRS-505
On question I haven't seen answered yet... and I can't seem to get it on my own... is:

What is the maximum size of font you can use when flashing the reader?

I'm trying to use a CJK Font so I can study Korean easier... I realize it would probably be best to the use the SD Card/Autorun method since that way I could replace all 3 fonts with whatever size I happen to get... but I would also like to use the dictionary so I can check words while reading and it seems you can only have one Autorun program.

I've tried a 25MB CJK Font which was the smallest reasonably well-rendered font I could find... bricked, recovered... I assume the firmware is on a separate partition... anyway to expand this to make room for nicer fonts?
darkpoet is offline   Reply With Quote