View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:31 AM   #7
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Certainly I believe you - it simply surprised me to hear it. The things you use your iPhone for must be a lot more battery intensive than the things I use mine for (which is primarily music and web browsing). If I fully charge my iPhone one morning, it'll typically be on somewhere between 60% and 70% charge the next morning, hence I typically charge every 2-3 days.
Harry, I'm getting just about what you are with the battery in my iPhone 5. Perhaps a little less. Some apps do use more battery than others. But I listen to music for a couple of hours, browse the web a bit, read the newspaper, use the translator often, try and outsmart 'Siri' (and lose) several times a day, and use it to find my way around with Google Maps if I'm walking in a new area. By night time I still have at least 30%-40% battery left.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote