View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 02:09 AM   #12
PERTU
PERTU began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Yes. It's a commercial title from Fictionwise. I am only using epub on Kobo.

On the current page at the bottom: "the title - xx of 227".

Pressing the Menu button offers: Next Chapter, Table of Contents, Previous Chapter, Overview.

Next Chapter and Previous Chapter do exactly what they say.

Table of Contents offers me: Return to current page, a list of the first 10 chapters with a "tick" next to the current one; and right click takes me to the next page with the remaining 6 chapters, and two final "chapters" entitled "About the Author" and "About the Artist".

Overview offers me: the cover, the title, the author, the category, number of words, publication date

Pressing the Display button allows me to adjust font size and style; after a choice I am returned to the page I was reading.

Pressing the Back button returns me to the place I was reading.

When I switch off, I am left with the cover and a caption "Chapter x of 18 - Press power to start reading"
I have a book that does the same as you. Strangely the page count remains the same even if I change the font size.

When I used the small font size each page number are repeated twice. If I use the largest font each number are repeated 4 times.

So I have:
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 2
Page 2
Page 2
Page 2
etc...

I have different text on each page, it's just the number of the page that is repeated.
PERTU is offline   Reply With Quote