View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
Based on the 28th edition published by Funk & Wagnalls Company in 1914; significantly revised, updated, and adapted for the electronic use by OSNOVA in 2009.
I tried to cover all the bases in my first post, so I made it too big to read.

I do not claim copyright in the original text of the 1914 edition, which is public domain (as a published pre-1923 work); yet I do claim my own copyright in the revisions to the text. So, for any copyrighted text, I am the copyright holder. Why wouldn't you allow me to link it here?

Last edited by osnova; 10-20-2009 at 10:07 PM.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote