View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #33
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Mmmm - tough choice here...
Freshly cooked doughnuts filled with raspberry jam
or
Freshly cooked ring doughnuts topped with cinnamon sugar
or a plateful of what I know as petit beignets(*) (small ball doughnuts with no filling), covered in sugar of some sort...

(*I have no idea if that's the correct term - it's what a French teacher(**) at school called them, and it stuck)
(** A teacher who taught the French language, rather than a teacher who was French)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote