View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 09:47 AM   #4
charlie - uk
Enthusiast
charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Boox T68 & I86 HD ML+, Hisense A5,A5CC,Q5
After waiting what seemed like an eternity, for the TCL NxtPaper 8S Colour R-LCD Reflective LCD Android tablet, to appear for sale on the AliExpress site i finally managed to buy one. I wished to correct some misconceptions about the device, and post a review with pictures & video. It is a Reflective Colour LCD device, Not Transflective, it does not have a Backlight. As an owner of the TCL Q5 Greyscale R-LCD Android tablet, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the Android device. The TCL NxtPaper 8S display is somewhat darker than the TCL Q5, but eminently usable indoors & outdoors. As a device, it comes with Full Google Android & Google Play functionality, out of the box. I had been itching, to get my hands on this full Colour R-LCD Android device, since it was, premiered by TCL at a consumer electronics show. I will be posting a full review in due course, with video & pictures...

Last edited by charlie - uk; 12-18-2022 at 10:01 AM.
charlie - uk is offline   Reply With Quote