View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #15
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokalp View Post
It has a PSP compatible plug which gets connected to the power on USB port. The cable is pretty cheap on dealextreme (with free but super slow shipping), and I find it really convenient as I do not like to carry multiple power supplies when I travel, whether for my PSP or for my PRS 700.
Just so that I don't damage anything, when I use that PSP cable plugged into a USB charger, do I plug the USB cable into the PRS-700's USB port for charging, or do I plug the DC cable into the PRS-700's AC/DC port, or I do both?
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote