View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I'm all for aesthetics, but does it really matter what your charger looks like? I purchased the charger for the 700 from Sony and it works great. I like that fact that it controls the charge going into the unit from the power source(the reason for the adaptor) and I even plug the charger into a surge protector for extra security. As much as my family spent on my reader, I don't want to take any chances using something that could cause problems. Good luck with your new reader!
Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote