View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 02:20 AM   #10
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
I guess we have different expectations. I used to have a Boox X60 and an M92 and the writing on those did look pixelated. The Note is way better in this regard. To be fair, I almost never use the exported files, they may be worse than they look on the screen.
Since this seems to be bothering quite a few people, you may consider commenting on http://bbs.onyx-international.com/ . They seem to be reading those.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote