View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #248
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Reporting the wrong link does no good. Took three days for them to get back to me and when they did they didn't even try to download the book, just looked at the link and decided it was "fine". Here's the response I got:

Response Via Email (Jose C) 02/12/2013 07:08 AM
Hi Sara

Thank you for contacting the Kobo Customer Care.

We receive your e-mail and thank you for your feed back. I check the link and is fine. If is a free book I could just add it up to your account.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Kobo Team

I am beginning to see WHY Kobo customer service is so revered. Crispes.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote