View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #22406
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Hot Ceylon Uva for my afternoon tea. Nice. I thought 'Peruvian Chicken' was a euphemism for guinea pig. Didn't realize you guys in the DC area ate it too! Those cute little guys are a very popular table meat in Peru and Chile.

Stitchawl
You think you are a funny man, dontcha?

You make a paste of spices and stuff to rub on the chicken, let it marinate for a while, grill or rotisserie. There are a bunch of sauces that come with it, the green spicy one is my favorite.

Rooibos in my cup. Lucas is playing on his tummy, happily munching on his stuffed moose.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote