View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
I think Perfect Viewer is my most used app on the Fire right now. I find myself reading old comics in the winding-down time before going to sleep. In fact, this one aspect of using the Fire has motivated me to consider a larger Android tablet. The Fire screen is extremely adequate for this purpose (in landscape), in fact I think it's worked so well that I'm now interested to see if I can have an even better experience with a larger screen.

On a technical note, I've got the touch zones memorized by now, but I think newbies would benefit from a way to display those zones after a comic is loaded. If there is a way that I'm not aware, please post.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote