View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 08:26 AM   #7
Gilmartin
Zealot
Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gilmartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, PW2
I went into my local WHS again this morning, intending to play around some more with the Touch. They had 2 Touches on display- 1 was displaying a "please charge me" type message, the other was displaying the Reading Life screen with a "please wait updating". Seems to me it was frozen/hung there as tapping the screen and the home key did nothing?
Gilmartin is offline   Reply With Quote